Martin and Keena join Dunfermline on loan

Martin and Keena join Dunfermline on loan

Postby iantjambo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Martin can shit hedgehogs and piss glass for the rest of his life as far as I’m concerned. Free loading **** should come with a warning tattooed on his forehead.

Good move for Keena, he’ll get game time at a decent level.

Hopefully we get good news regarding Vanecek or get a short term signing lined up or we’re going to be a bit short up front.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Re: Martin and Keena join Dunfermline on loan

Postby anders » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Surprised at Keena going on loan, I'd have thought he could expect some game time now. But maybe they don't think he's quite ready yet or that with Wighton we won't need him until next season

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Jambojim52 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:34 am

Martin another fantastic signing by Levein. Along with Sammon and the rest his for and against is dismal to say the least.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby anders » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:Martin another fantastic signing by Levein. Along with Sammon and the rest his for and against is dismal to say the least.

You for real, after this window? :shock:

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Postby Jambojim52 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Oh come on even I could eventually get a team out of 114 signings.
Jambojim52

Postby Forrest » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:19 am

Jim, Levein has not signed every player since we came out of admin signing. Martin was a Cathro signing, as evidenced by the fact that he got games under IC but not CL.

You're sounding absolutely ridiculous.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Forrest , keep repeating the MYTH doesn't make it fact. Levein as DoF had the last word on ALL signings since 2014. HE alone is responsible for ALL the duds we have signed. The manager identifies ( or the scouting coach ear marks players ) they would like. Cathro as an untried rookie, should never have had ( and I maintain he didn't ) cart blanche to sign players, IF he did then why were we paying Levein to be DoF?
No matter how many times the fantasy of it wasn't Levein's team come out, it is still a fantasy.
Too many have short memories and have Levein on a pedestal, Have you forgotten his jumping ship to go south after rumours he was caught having an affair?
Have you forgotten all the mundane hoofball 0-0 or losses during his last time as manager?
I will never stop moaning until he has left Hearts as I can't believe he is the reason we are doing so well and that another decent manager could not do the same.
Jambojim52

Postby anders » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm sure no-one's forgotten any of those those things. But football is a short-term results driven game and while a team is doing well people accept it, enjoy it, and give credit & support to the players & staff who are making that happen. I do too. When things don't go well then possible reasons for that are identified and that's when undermining individuals tends to happen. But while they have the club winning they don't deserve it.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Postby Forrest » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:23 am

Yes, he had the last word. But he's got to back his manager - what would you be saying if RN or IC had turned round and said to CL "I want to sign this player" and CL had turned round and said "no".

There have been some gambles and Martin was one of them. When he signed, maybe the only way we could get him was to offer a 3-year deal. On paper, he sounded like he could be a really good player for us: former French U21 international who got a bad injury and lost his way a bit. If he'd come in and shone, and was then snatched away by the SF (like Didier Agathe for example), there would have been uproar.

His first period as manager was very successful - successive 3rd place finishes for starters. And he's far from the only man to guide us to dour 0-0's.

Give it a rest and start supporting him and the team.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Will never support the lying toad and will always support the team.
Jambojim52

Next

Return to The terracing