Predictor League - And the Winner is.......

iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Predictor League - And the Winner is.......

Post by iantjambo » Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Go me :)

I won’t let the winnings change me though :D

Thanks HC for organising this :)

iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Predictor League - Updated after BONUS Game

Post by iantjambo » Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 am

HC. wrote:Ian 350
Anders 260
Forrest 260
HC 230
Jim 200
IJ 10

The table remains the same after the Alaves game as none of us managed to predict the 0 - 1 score.
Remember the league placing bonus game as well HC :)

Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories
Posts: 1888
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Predictor League - And the Winner is.......

Post by Jambojim52 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am

Thank christ IJ decided to return and play :lol:

HC.
APPROVED user
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm
Location: HS2

Re: Predictor League - Updated after BONUS Game

Post by HC. » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 am

iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:Ian 350
Anders 260
Forrest 260
HC 230
Jim 200
IJ 10

The table remains the same after the Alaves game as none of us managed to predict the 0 - 1 score.
Remember the league placing bonus game as well HC :)
Do you mean the positions on the last game pre split ? I did that.

iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Predictor League - Updated after BONUS Game

Post by iantjambo » Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 am

HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:Ian 350
Anders 260
Forrest 260
HC 230
Jim 200
IJ 10

The table remains the same after the Alaves game as none of us managed to predict the 0 - 1 score.
Remember the league placing bonus game as well HC :)
Do you mean the positions on the last game pre split ? I did that.
Ah ok. Didn’t realise that you had already done it :)

HC.
APPROVED user
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm
Location: HS2

Re: Predictor League - And the Winner is.......

Post by HC. » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 pm

iantjambo wrote:Go me :)

I won’t let the winnings change me though :D

Thanks HC for organising this :)

Just saw this - No worries - my pleasure.

Just look at it as me doing my bit for care in the community. :lol:

Post Reply