:lol: x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:lol:
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Re: SPFL/the split/OF/polis

Postby Jambojim52 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:19 am

Didn't think Celtic would lie down but it has really worked it right up the GFA/ Polis. Going to be utter chaos if der hun win though.
Just hope we get stuck in today and wind them up even more.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby anders » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:38 am

If the machinations fail and it ends as an O F league decider then hopefully that'll stop them manipulating things to suit the O F/themselves again for a few years.

Instead of doing that the answers are (a) be neutral and don't operate with distinct interest towards 1 side or another, and (b) expect the fans of member clubs to behave. And if they don't, deal with that rather than running backwards with an "anything we can do to accommodate your illegal antisocial anti-football's-welfare behaviour?" hand-wringing helpless hopeless evasion of leadership attitude.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Forrest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am

anders wrote:If the machinations fail and it ends as an O F league decider then hopefully that'll stop them manipulating things to suit the O F/themselves again for a few years.

Instead of doing that the answers are (a) be neutral and don't operate with distinct interest towards 1 side or another, and (b) expect the fans of member clubs to behave. And if they don't, deal with that rather than running backwards with an "anything we can do to accommodate your illegal antisocial anti-football's-welfare behaviour?" hand-wringing helpless hopeless evasion of leadership attitude.

To expand on (b), and then dock them both 50 points each, and if they appeal, kick them out the league all together.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Forrest wrote:
anders wrote:If the machinations fail and it ends as an O F league decider then hopefully that'll stop them manipulating things to suit the O F/themselves again for a few years.

To expand on (b), and then dock them both 50 points each, and if they appeal, kick them out the league all together.

So, no right to appeal then? :lol:

On a serious note, Jim, please explain how Celtic 'lay down to us?

You're just like a Celtic Supporter, coming out with shite like that.

I think the whole thing stinks of bias and of collusion to satisfy the OF and their neanderthal boards and fans. It disgusts me.

The post split fixtures should be published at the beginning of the season.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:13 pm

HC. wrote:
Forrest wrote:

I think the whole thing stinks of bias and of collusion to satisfy the OF and their neanderthal boards and fans. It disgusts me.

Maybe not lay down HC but certainly not trying. " Brendan" has said he wanted the Sevco as a title decider and that's what he's got. Conspiracy? No it's not that deep.
Jambojim52

Postby HC. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Forrest wrote:

Maybe not lay down HC but certainly not trying. " Brendan" has said he wanted the Sevco as a title decider and that's what he's got. Conspiracy? No it's not that deep.

What are you basing your view on, Jim?
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 am

HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Forrest wrote:

Stated above, " Brendan" wanted it.
Jambojim52

Postby HC. » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 am

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Forrest wrote:

Stated above, " Brendan" wanted it.

I'm just going to assume you're being sarcastic.

Hibs outplayed Celtic and were deserving winners.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:53 am

Bear in mind they'd have won the league already before playing hibs if we hadn't beat them 4-0.
Ol' brendan sure is clever, knowing exactly when to throw a game.
Shug
APPROVED user

Next

Return to The terracing