Star Wars

Star Wars

Postby HC. » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 am

HC.
APPROVED user

Re: Star Wars

Postby Jambojim52 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 am

Dinosaurs who think everyone is living in the past with them. Sunday up north was a nightmare for years with no fuel or shops when things ran short.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby Shug » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 am

There's something to be said for having one day when people can actually chill out and not have to work etc, but not enforcing it on everyone just cos you really like an old mistranslated book.
I felt like a right rebel having a pint on Sunday in the tarbert hotel.
My dreams are small.
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Shug wrote:There's something to be said for having one day when people can actually chill out and not have to work etc, but not enforcing it on everyone just cos you really like an old mistranslated book.
I felt like a right rebel having a pint on Sunday in the tarbert hotel.
My dreams are small.

You were obviously staying there, Shug, otherwise you wouldn't have been served. Unless of course it's changed over the last few years.

Was in Stornoway yesterday and drove past An Lanntair; there were two protesters - a Free Church minister and a woman, who I think may have been the same woman protesting outside the Heb Celt Fest on the Saturday night.

Spookily though - or not - my electricity was out four five hours yesterday first time from 3.30 - 5.30 then from 8.40 - 11.40 ! :twisted: :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:10 am

Never stayed in Tarbert. I'm just a sunday-pub-ninja :lol:
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Shug wrote:Never stayed in Tarbert. I'm just a sunday-pub-ninja :lol:

Ooooosht - woe betide you ! :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 am

I was tempted, after a few pints, of visiting local charity shop and hanging all the clothes on peoples washing lines on the sunday.
Given how well my car seemed to be getting known around the island tho, I thought better of it :lol:
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:56 pm

Shug wrote:I was tempted, after a few pints, of visiting local charity shop and hanging all the clothes on peoples washing lines on the sunday.
Given how well my car seemed to be getting known around the island tho, I thought better of it :lol:

I've hung my washing out twice on a Sunday since being here. Some people think I'll go to he'll because of that. :mrgreen:

As for your car - I totally get that ! You couldn't be bad here without being seen! :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:15 am

I had a couple guys follow me for a couple miles til I stopped at Ness just so they could chat to me about it!
Even the police were giving me waves. Incognito and classic car don't match :lol:
People in North Uist weren't fussed at all.
Shug
APPROVED user

Return to The terracing