The Lying King up a river without a paddle

The Lying King up a river without a paddle

Postby Jambojim52 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Court today decided he is at it, and now must put up £11 million in an escrow account to fund a shares buy out.
Judge didn't believe he had no cash or control of the fund and has ruled against him ToP ( take over panel ) will be laughing now.
I wonder if he will appeal for as long as poss, or if he will dump his shares and want any money he has put in as a loan returned.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Re: The Lying King up a river without a paddle

Postby HC. » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:15 pm

I honestly don't care. :?
HC.
APPROVED user

Re: The Lying King up a river without a paddle

Postby Jambojim52 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:16 am

TBF anything that impacts on Sevco is good. The board were waiting on King's trust fund to cover the shortfall in accounts before Christmas. Now the fund will have to foot the bill for the buy out of shares, I can't see them also covering the loses. Also if King does a runner and leaves Sevco he will want what money he has put in ( not a lot ) back, thus further impacting on their ability to continue.
Other directors have ponied up and won't put in any more. Johnstone in the USA send money straight to the bank as a last ditch measure to avoid the possibility of a bankruptcy court hearing.
Money is tight at Sevco.
As for the share offer , King will have to pay up for a prospectus. In the prospectus he will have to detail ALL contingent liabilities, then stuff they are hiding will all be aired in public. ( money in/out and stadium repair costs high on that list.)
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Return to The terracing