A couple of wins of a difference

A couple of wins of a difference

Postby HC. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Six points between us and you lot.

While it's unlikely that you'll pick up any points against Celtic (hope I don't jinx the result :mrgreen: ), with the derby coming up, points are getting tight.

A total thrashing for Hibs today.

I listened to the game on the radio, and by all accounts it has been our worst performance of the season. Hopefully Lennon kicked their arses after the game.
HC.
APPROVED user

Re: A couple of wins of a difference

Postby Jambojim52 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 pm

So poor Hibs fans asking for their money back :lol:
Their thinking is they spend cash to go and watch professional players take a day off.
Can they only up their game for the big teams? ( I would have thought a second spot fight would be classed as such)
Aberdeen's support was awful huge gaps in the stands. Hibs appear to have taken a fair few up there.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby HC. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:06 am

Jambojim52 wrote:So poor Hibs fans asking for their money back :lol:
Their thinking is they spend cash to go and watch professional players take a day off.
Can they only up their game for the big teams? ( I would have thought a second spot fight would be classed as such)
Aberdeen's support was awful huge gaps in the stands. Hibs appear to have taken a fair few up there.

Who's asking for their money back ? Bammers on Hibsnet? They're hardly representative of the Hibs support.

We always take a good away support.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 am

HC. wrote:Six points between us and you lot.

While it's unlikely that you'll pick up any points against Celtic (hope I don't jinx the result :mrgreen: ), with the derby coming up, points are getting tight.

A total thrashing for Hibs today.

I listened to the game on the radio, and by all accounts it has been our worst performance of the season. Hopefully Lennon kicked their arses after the game.

As I said. :roll:

Two very important games coming up.
HC.
APPROVED user

Return to The terracing