Predictor - Hearts v Dundee

Re: Predictor - Hearts v Dundee

Postby Jambojim52 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:48 am

HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:1 -1 Walker if he plays.
Just back from dropping Kian at the game and wil change Walker for Allen ( Dundee)

Just as well for you that he wasn't the first scorer because you wouldn't be getting the ten points for it ! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Rather harsh as I edited long before the first goal and as soon as I was able after finding Walker was out! Still nothing lost ( and nothing gained)

Harsh?

Really?

You edited after kick off!

For which I gave valid reasons. Dropped Kian at the game ( goes with his dad ) and heard on radio he was out, only managed home after KO. However it was still long before the first goal so no foul surely. ;)
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby iantjambo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:11 am

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Just back from dropping Kian at the game and wil change Walker for Allen ( Dundee)

Just as well for you that he wasn't the first scorer because you wouldn't be getting the ten points for it ! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Rather harsh as I edited long before the first goal and as soon as I was able after finding Walker was out! Still nothing lost ( and nothing gained)

Harsh?

Really?

For which I gave valid reasons. Dropped Kian at the game ( goes with his dad ) and heard on radio he was out, only managed home after KO. However it was still long before the first goal so no foul surely. ;)

:D
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Postby Forrest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:36 pm

I forgot to predict, and would have gone for a win :cry:
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:06 pm

iantjambo wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:

Harsh?

Really?

:D

Rules are made to be broken, Just like the Hearts of all those gorgeous women I have dated over the years :roll:
Jambojim52

Postby anders » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Yep, they're broken women

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby HC. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:

Harsh?

Really?

Why are you wasting your breath repeating yourself ? :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:57 pm

HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:

Harsh?

Really?

Now officially retired so nothing else to do with my time :lol:
Jambojim52

Postby HC. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:

Harsh?

Really?

Now officially retired so nothing else to do with my time :lol:

Aye, so, at your age, you should be conserving your breath, not wasting it! :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Previous

Return to The terracing