Jim

Jim

Postby HC. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Where for art thou?

Not like Jimbo not to be on for as long as this.
HC.
APPROVED user

Re: Jim

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi HC. Unfortunately have been suffering quite a lot of pain lately but also been caught up in shooting ( hence the pain). Kind of lost interest in Hearts with Levein taking so much control and think they may as well give him the club and rename it after him.
Pop in now and then but don't have a lot to say so don't post. Babs is going through a rough patch too with false cancer scare so been too caught up to post much.
Still put my prediction in though. :cry:
Maybe you should let me know what the booby prize is ;)
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby Shug » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:Maybe you should let me know what the booby prize is ;)

Lunch with the hearts manager.
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jambojim52

Postby Forrest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:30 am

Jambojim52 wrote:Hi HC. Unfortunately have been suffering quite a lot of pain lately but also been caught up in shooting ( hence the pain). Kind of lost interest in Hearts with Levein taking so much control and think they may as well give him the club and rename it after him.
Pop in now and then but don't have a lot to say so don't post. Babs is going through a rough patch too with false cancer scare so been too caught up to post much.
Still put my prediction in though. :cry:
Maybe you should let me know what the booby prize is ;)

Sorry to hear about the pain, Jim, and Babs' scare, though glad it was only a false one.

I think you should lighten up over CL though - pretty good performance on Saturday, and I think there's going to be a good few wins appearing soon.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Thing is Forrest. IF he does turn us around then fine ( happy Hearts are winning ) BUT, that begs the question. During the last three months of last season Levein sat on his hands in the stands and did nothing! The whole point of his job ( as I see it ) is he is there to advise and guide Cathro. He obviously didn't, or Cathro din't listen. Under both scenario's Levein should have stepped in.
For me he was interfering and that caused dissent and disruption. He should have been wise enough to either step away or take over completely before we dropped four places in the league.
To then give Cathro the pre season and first few games was throwing money down the drain.
Now the money! Levein over saw some horrendous signings last season, he is also responsible for dumping decent back up players, to bring in that rubbish. His wasteful antics alone means he should have done the right thing and left with Cathro.
Some can't see past his playing days or his early management, I have no time for that and can only see how much he has cost the club in monetary terms.
Jambojim52

Postby anders » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 pm

To pick out just the interfering thing, he's in a position where he was widely accused of interfering and the view was that he shouldn't, yet many are now saying with hindsight that Cathro's reign was so hapless that he should have interfered more.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Jambojim52 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

anders wrote:To pick out just the interfering thing, he's in a position where he was widely accused of interfering and the view was that he shouldn't, yet many are now saying with hindsight that Cathro's reign was so hapless that he should have interfered more.

That's the point . He was taking wages for doing nothing and watching the club drop down the league. Personally I think he was interfering ( passing the notes on TV proved he was IMHO and thus he lied to the AGM ) and he will be found out in the games to come. However IF he does turn it around, then it shows he was not doing his job with Cathro. He is ultimately responsible for losing the club money. He brought in Cathro when others said it was wrong, AND against his own principals of promotion from within. He then went ahead and brought in players who were obviously only here for the wage. He is also responsible for dumping decent players who were better than the new ones.
They guy is a walking disaster and Budge has been conned by his DoF pish.
He holds a directorship , DoF role and now Manger. Why not just change the club's name to Levein fc?

Ok I maybe proved wrong and he does get us playing well and up the league, that only confirms what I said before, and he sat on his hands and watched Cathro feck up ( costing the club money ). Thus he was not doing what he is being paid for.
Get rid of him and his THREE wages and get a manager who will do the job. There were many quoted in the media who had an interest but never got a call.
Jambojim52

Postby HC. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Yer back! :mrgreen: Magic! :mrgreen:

Didn't bother reading all the way through your Hearts shite - twenty plus years of being a teacher makes me quite good at picking up the good bits and the shite bits! :mrgreen:

Glad to have you back to your ranting self. :mrgreen:

We need more ranters in this world! :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Shug wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:Maybe you should let me know what the booby prize is ;)

Lunch with the hearts manager.

Shrug, where the helll have you been? :mrgreen:

I know you're not the most prolific of posters but it's been such a long time! :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Next

Return to The terracing