Another sunrise with my sad captains
​With who I choose to lose my mind
​And if it's all we only come this way but once
​What a perfect waste of time
Ally Niemi
APPROVED user

Re: Robbo

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:55 am

Ambassador to the club is a great idea. Hopefully he can smooth the waters with those who lost cash and get them to return as customers.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby Forrest » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 am

So is the grand plan something like this:
When Robbie leaves / moves onto better things, he's replaced by Jack Ross, Robbo moves up to U20s, one of the youth coaches takes Robbo's place, and so on in a "conveyor" belt of coaches, or is it Stevie Crawford or one of the other coaches (I'm not sure who else we have, tbh) who's next in line to the throne?
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Ally Niemi » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Forrest wrote:So is the grand plan something like this:
When Robbie leaves / moves onto better things, he's replaced by Jack Ross, Robbo moves up to U20s, one of the youth coaches takes Robbo's place, and so on in a "conveyor" belt of coaches, or is it Stevie Crawford or one of the other coaches (I'm not sure who else we have, tbh) who's next in line to the throne?

I don't think it's that where someone like Crawford would be heir to the throne, Ross 2nd in line etc. I think the thought process is that all the coaches work towards the same playing philosophy and coaching philosophy around developing technical skills etc and therefore is one leaves there are 3 or 4 replacements that could be chosen. I could be wrong though.
Another sunrise with my sad captains
​With who I choose to lose my mind
​And if it's all we only come this way but once
​What a perfect waste of time
Ally Niemi
APPROVED user

Postby anders » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 pm

I hope it's that when a coach leaves, the best man for the job amongst the existing group gets it whoever that is, if there is one. If there isn't one I hope that it's not so decided in advance that the few possible answers are ring-fenced before we even understand what the question is. I.e. that a pragmatic approach is taken so we can be flexible where circumstances make that a better option.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Drew » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

I hope Stuart Baxter finally gets it.
Drew
Confirmed Jambo

Return to The terracing