Next world war

Next world war

Postby Jambojim52 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm

For years,I have been telling anyone who will listen, the next world war will be between Christian and Muslim.
For me it has just started. The attack on the Mosque will not stop the terrorists, and will in fact redouble their efforts to attack us.
I also think the fire in the tower was arson and set due to the attacks in London. The White Supremacy mob won't sit back and watch them attacking our country, and I am surprised they haven't acted before now.
With one group as bad as the other, everyone will end up being caught up in the mayhem.
The UK gun laws will come back to bite them when it's open warfare in the streets.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Next world war

Postby anders » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Hope you're wrong.
But when I heard about it, my thought was 'that's how wars start', to me it's cos some on one side are so stupid that they think hitting someone back will somehow end it. Nah - when you go into someone's country and use force, even if you're 'right' (whatever that is) and the local populace by-and-large agree with you, you'll still be the enemy in many of their eyes cos you used force or forceful persuasion.* The west has meddled in other people's countries incl the Middle East for generations so we've been their enemies for that long and will continue to be so for decades if not centuries to come. Wars and conflicts end only when people talk not when they fight. Personally I can't believe how the whole of our history shows us that yet people still stand up and beat their chests and use aggression on anyone different from them.

*imagine France came over and said they didn't like our political leaders so they were going to change them. Even those who'd voted Labour/SNP/Green/Lib/Whatever would oppose them. So why did or does anyone think that other countries wouldn't react in the exactly same way?


...dream on...
User avatar
anders
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 pm
Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Re: Next world war

Postby HC. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I think it's a bit more complicated than Muslim v Christian, Jim.
HC.
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm
Location: HS2

Re: Next world war

Postby Forrest » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 am

Jambojim52 wrote:The UK gun laws will come back to bite them when it's open warfare in the streets.


I think the gun laws have been a blessing these last couple of years. Can you imagine the death toll if one of the terrorists got hold of a machine gun :(
Forrest
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Re: Next world war

Postby Jambojim52 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Forrest wrote:
Jambojim52 wrote:The UK gun laws will come back to bite them when it's open warfare in the streets.


I think the gun laws have been a blessing these last couple of years. Can you imagine the death toll if one of the terrorists got hold of a machine gun :(


Oh Forrest, even the certain states in the USA don't allow full auto,besides do you seriously think anyone on the watch list would allowed a certificate?
However, had citizens had hand guns they could have stopped many of the latest attacks. Just needs someone with the nerve to pull the trigger.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Next world war

Postby bobcat » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 am

The next war? Have Christians and Muslims ever quit fighting, other than brief interludes throughout history? You're probably right that the Middle East will be the start of the end of humanity in some way, but only if our toxic polluting of the earth hasn't done it already.

This N Korea thing is quite worrying, although everyone (even China) seem to understand they're being c*nts. The next big war seems to be lining up as the USA vs the Supervolcano in Yellowstone. 5.8 earthquake the other day and if the thing really goes off it'll destroy life across Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, and Idaho. Scary stuff!
User avatar
bobcat
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 3:52 am
Location: Harrisburg, PA USA

Re: Next world war

Postby Jambojim52 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 am

bobcat wrote:The next war? Have Christians and Muslims ever quit fighting, other than brief interludes throughout history? You're probably right that the Middle East will be the start of the end of humanity in some way, but only if our toxic polluting of the earth hasn't done it already.

This N Korea thing is quite worrying, although everyone (even China) seem to understand they're being c*nts. The next big war seems to be lining up as the USA vs the Supervolcano in Yellowstone. 5.8 earthquake the other day and if the thing really goes off it'll destroy life across Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, and Idaho. Scary stuff!



So around 50 deaths then? :twisted:
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 pm


Return to The terracing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron