"Rangers"

"Rangers"

Postby Forrest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:17 am

I hate that mob as much as the tea who used to be called Rangers before they died.

The sense of entitlement that the club and fans have really makes my blood boil. WTF makes the SFA and the blue half of the ugly sisters think that anything other than a 50-50 split is appropriate for the occasion? "Common sense"? Fk off and die properly this time, you cancerous club.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football ... -1-4813434
Forrest
APPROVED user

Re: "Rangers"

Postby anders » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

The posturing language is just for their fans', to tell them 'look how hard we fight for you' and we'd all want our clubs to push for enough tickets for every fan. The bad thing is that the sfa let them have more. The fairest way would be to always start with an equal split, then only if/when one club can't sell all their allocation offer the extras to the other. It'd be seen to be fair and more often than not the bigger club would still end up with more tickets but it wouldn't be at the cost of fans of the other club.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby I.J » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Rangers = I am not a fan
Rangers statements = I am a fan

Every single one of them sounds like it was composed by some Dickensian villain absolutely consumed by his own pomposity and distaste for human life. :lol:
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Postby anders » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm

I.J wrote:
Rangers statements = I am a fan
Every single one of them sounds like it was composed by some Dickensian villain absolutely consumed by his own pomposity and distaste for human life. :lol:

You mean they're not :shock:

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Return to The terracing