Scotland squad v Israel/Portugal

Postby iantjambo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Call ups for Naismith and Souttar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45707466
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Re: Scotland squad v Israel/Portugal

Postby iantjambo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:00 am

Well that was embarrassing. Completely dominated by a country some 45 places below us in the world rankings. A country who’s only wins at home since 2014 have been against Andorra and Lichtenstein.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Postby Jambojim52 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:39 am

Too many players didn't turn up. Teirny Mc Gregor and Robertoson to name but three. I don't particularity like McGregor ( keeper ) but he did a great job last night or it really would have been embarrassing.
Soutar stupid to get the first card and a little hard done to for the second. A poor pass put him under pressure but he should have kept his arm down.
Naismith all over the park trying to generate something and was MoM without McGregor.

Stopped watching after their second.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby iantjambo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:12 am

Jambojim52 wrote:Too many players didn't turn up. Teirny Mc Gregor and Robertoson to name but three. I don't particularity like McGregor ( keeper ) but he did a great job last night or it really would have been embarrassing.
Soutar stupid to get the first card and a little hard done to for the second. A poor pass put him under pressure but he should have kept his arm down.
Naismith all over the park trying to generate something and was MoM without McGregor.

Stopped watching after their second.

Doesn’t help that McLeish shoehorns his favourite player into the starting 11 irrespective of whether they’re playing in the correct position or not.

We’ve got two excellent left backs and we play them both out of position.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Postby I.J » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Strong rumours now that McLeish has an impairment that should have seen him nowhere near the job. His citing of having McKenna ready to come on as a sub just before Souttar was sent off (when McKenna was already on the pitch) an example. Once again the cretins running the game need to be held to account - but won't be.

In other news, if anyone thinks I'm ruining a Sunday by watching Scotland get absolutely twatted by the tune of 5 or 6 by Portugal, I can confirm they are incorrect. Done with it. 8-)
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Postby I.J » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Pumped yet again. :lol:

Had £20 on Portugal. 8-)
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user