Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby I.J » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:45 pm

So yeah, I don't think the men's team will be qualifying for anything soon.

:shock:
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
User avatar
I.J
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Location: HMP Tynecastle

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby iantjambo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 am

I.J wrote:So yeah, I don't think the men's team will be qualifying for anything soon.

:shock:


Played 5
Won 1
Drew 0
Lost 4
For 1
Against 8


Yon McLeish was some appointment eh? :shock:
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby Jambojim52 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:13 am

His constant referring to the " old Firm " and picking their players shows he should never have got the job. We need someone who has no connection to Scotland and will pick players on merit. NOT who they play for or once played for.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby iantjambo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 am

Jambojim52 wrote:His constant referring to the " old Firm " and picking their players shows he should never have got the job. We need someone who has no connection to Scotland and will pick players on merit. NOT who they play for or once played for.



We tried that before Jim and he was hounded out.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby I.J » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:51 pm

It needs a foreign manager. Despite Berti Vogts actually pissing on just about everyone since, that'll never happen again because Berti's tenure is seen as the worst.

Might as well pack in the national team altogether tbh.
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
User avatar
I.J
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Location: HMP Tynecastle

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby iantjambo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Albania 1 Scotland 0

Get yer mortgage on it 8-)
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby Forrest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 am

Doesn't matter who we get in - anyone who doesn't have a connection to the Sectarian Firm will be hounded out by the press if things start to look bad.
Forrest
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby HC. » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm

iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:At least the Ladies didn't let us down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45395657



Do you remember the poster Ichabod?

I wonder what his take on this would be.

:twisted: :lol:

Think he was a great admirer of HC


Best buds :lol:

They had some cracking ding dongs on here :twisted:


I was very fond of Ichabod. I thought he was a very genuine person. However, I've never stood back publically and listened to nonsense regarding women and their place in the 'pecking order', and the same goes for online.

I'll happily take part in banter and I give as good as I get. However, some of Ichabod's view were truly medieval.

To boot, I reckon he had a very bad experience with a woman and this exacerbated his distinctly prehistoric views.

He left after the infamous curry thread. :?
HC.
APPROVED user
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm
Location: HS2

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby iantjambo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:35 pm

HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:At least the Ladies didn't let us down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45395657



Do you remember the poster Ichabod?

I wonder what his take on this would be.

:twisted: :lol:

Think he was a great admirer of HC


Best buds :lol:

They had some cracking ding dongs on here :twisted:


I was very fond of Ichabod. I thought he was a very genuine person. However, I've never stood back publically and listened to nonsense regarding women and their place in the 'pecking order', and the same goes for online.

I'll happily take part in banter and I give as good as I get. However, some of Ichabod's view were truly medieval.

To boot, I reckon he had a very bad experience with a woman and this exacerbated his distinctly prehistoric views.

He left after the infamous curry thread. :?


The curry thread escapes me.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby anders » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Curry can have that effect on many things you think are safely stored inside.


...dream on...
User avatar
anders
Confirmed Jambo
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 pm
Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

PreviousNext

Return to The terracing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron