Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Re: Scotland Qualifies for World Ciup

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 am

HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:At least the Ladies didn't let us down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45395657

Do you remember the poster Ichabod?

I wonder what his take on this would be.

:twisted: :lol:

Think he was a great admirer of HC

Best buds :lol:

They had some cracking ding dongs on here :twisted:

I was very fond of Ichabod. I thought he was a very genuine person. However, I've never stood back publically and listened to nonsense regarding women and their place in the 'pecking order', and the same goes for online.

I'll happily take part in banter and I give as good as I get. However, some of Ichabod's view were truly medieval.

To boot, I reckon he had a very bad experience with a woman and this exacerbated his distinctly prehistoric views.

He left after the infamous curry thread. :?

Hoy get back in the kitchen. who said you could come on here without permission?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby HC. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:26 pm

iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:

I was very fond of Ichabod. I thought he was a very genuine person. However, I've never stood back publically and listened to nonsense regarding women and their place in the 'pecking order', and the same goes for online.

I'll happily take part in banter and I give as good as I get. However, some of Ichabod's view were truly medieval.

To boot, I reckon he had a very bad experience with a woman and this exacerbated his distinctly prehistoric views.

The curry thread escapes me.

Actually, I should have called it the 'domestic abuse' thread rather than 'curry'.

In a nutshell, a woman had suffered thirty plus years of domestic abuse at the hands of her husband. One day, she cracked and put some form of poison in a curry she had made.

If I remember correctly, he died and I'm pretty sure she got off with his murder.

I backed the woman and Ichabod took massive umbridge to that. And I mean massive.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Jambojim52 wrote:
HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:

Hoy get back in the kitchen. who said you could come on here without permission?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worry not, Jamboid; I sought the bill-payer's permission before posting. :P :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby iantjambo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm

HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
HC. wrote:
iantjambo wrote:
anders wrote:
iantjambo wrote:

The curry thread escapes me.

Actually, I should have called it the 'domestic abuse' thread rather than 'curry'.

In a nutshell, a woman had suffered thirty plus years of domestic abuse at the hands of her husband. One day, she cracked and put some form of poison in a curry she had made.

If I remember correctly, he died and I'm pretty sure she got off with his murder.

I backed the woman and Ichabod took massive umbridge to that. And I mean massive.

Ah yes. I remember that now.

I’m pretty sure he once defended domestic abuse by saying something like “some women deserve it”.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Previous

Return to The terracing