Martin and Keena join Dunfermline on loan

Re: Martin and Keena join Dunfermline on loan

Postby Forrest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Fair enough, but you're making a complete arse of yourself. Surely if you're blaming him for all the bad things post-admin, you've got to give him credit for the good things.

We've got to try different things to get success, because unlike the sectarian firm, we can't afford to go out and buy the league. Some of those things work, some don't. It's part-and-parcel of supporting a club like Hearts, rather than being a glory-hunter.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:56 am

So are you happy he is lying to the fans when he claims no notes were passed when we all saw it live on TV?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... s-10528900
He said: "I just laughed when I saw those comments. There were never any notes passed, trust me. That's not true.

Are you happy that HE is the only one who could have us in this position in the league? ( remember Burley )
Are you happy he was wasted MILLIONS of pounds signing well over 100 players since 2014?
Seriously Forrest I know fans only go from one win to the next but I personally maintain ANY decent manager could have done this after Robbie left, and we would not have wasted money on so many duds.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby Forrest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:19 pm

I don't know what he was thinking when he did the note: perhaps it said "Watch this - the press will have a field day, rofl"

Sometimes, things just click, like they did for Burley (not sure what your point is with him) and Levein this season. He's maybe not the only one who could have got us where we are, but don't for a second think that absolutely anyone could have done it.

Every player will have been signed for a reason - just because it's not been spelled out for you doesn't mean a mistake, and certainly not a waste. It's arguable that everything that has happened has taken us on the path to get here, so I'm going to say it's categorically not a waste.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:04 am

Fair enough Forrest, you obviously can see no wrong in him where as I can see well over 114 players signed ( no other clubs has done this ). We would be lucky to field half a team with those still with us from the Championship if there are any at all left.
Personally I see an ego maniac who's self importance knows know bounds.
To suggest he sent the note as a joke is puerile. Had he done so he would not have lied about sending it, he would have rubbed it in their faces.
We will have to agree to disagree and will leave it there.
Jambojim52

Postby Forrest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Chelsea had 32 players out on loan last year - the game has changed, Jim.

Do you want to post a list of the players and we can debate their merits?
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Chelsea can afford to buy excess players on the off chance they come good , can we? NO is the answer I would suggest beside, NO other team ( NO, not even Chelsea has brought in over 114 players since 2014. )
If I had the time I would list them all but not even I have the time or ability to do so for so many.
This is over and above the Cathro disaster too.

Can you remember the negative football under him last time? Do you remember he left us in the lurch and ran away down south ( due if rumours are true to get away from an affair?)
Do you remember he has a bookies habit?
So many thing wrong with Levein yet some ( and you it would appear ) seem to think recent results free all.
Football fans have short memories but as far as Levein goes we could win the league, Scottish cup and diddy cup the next two years in a row and I would still want rid of him.
Jambojim52

Previous

Return to The terracing