Brand new season

Brand new season

Postby I.J » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:18 pm

It's now upon us. Any predictions? Not for points or anything, just interest.

Unless the vast majority of the goons we've signed are actually secretly brilliant, I don't see us finishing any higher than fifth, which is fairly pathetic tbh.

Could do with getting to the Cup final though. (Scottish, not League - no one cares about that keek. 8-) )
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Re: Brand new season

Postby anders » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Such an unknown due to the number of signings. If we get Mitchell back then we could be 5th or if a couple of sides underperform, then higher than that. If we don't and the new faces are just different dross to those whom we've enjoyed for a while then less than 5th is ours for the taking. So fifth a decent shout. But hoping to get a performer out of the new guys

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Jambojim52 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:24 am

Anything less than third would be a very poor season. 5th or lower and it will be a disaster without a decent cup win ( decent cup not the diddy crap ). IF these guys don't perform then Levein should do the decent thing and go.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby Shug » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 am

Hearts could win the treble, go through the season unbeaten with a record number of goals and points, and you'd still want him sacked Jim.
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby Forrest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am

I'm optimistic for this season, but that won't come as a surprise! I think we'll be back above Hibs, and fighting with Aberdeen and the Rangers.
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby I.J » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Hibs do look fairly dodgy in midfield right now, but there's plenty of time for them to pick up a couple of bodies. Their defence is settled, and this Kamberi lad seems to know where the onion bag is. They'll skite a 2-1 where we draw 1-1, though. Last season a dead cat bounce from Killie, and we know who the top 3 will be unfortunately. :roll:
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Return to The terracing