[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jambos.net • View topic - Tha e Teth

Tha e Teth

Tha e Teth

Postby HC. » Tue May 29, 2018 6:08 pm

It's HOT! 8-)

Pure roastin' here, likes. :shock:

23 degrees in Stornoway today and has been since Friday! Last week was wall to wall sunshine too, but not as hot.

Went down to Harris on Saturday and stupidly didn't put on sun protection and was feeling a little lobster like the following day! :oops:
HC.
APPROVED user

Re: Tha e Teth

Postby Shug » Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Just back from a couple weeks out there. Last couple days made up for the pissing rain and wind on north uist :lol:
Bloody freezing in Edinburgh now I'm home :(
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed May 30, 2018 6:32 am

You should have got in touch, Shug.

Were you on Lewis too?
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Wed May 30, 2018 10:33 am

Aye, started off in vatersay and cycled up to butt of lewis. And not a hint of Lycra I must point out.
Prob back in September.
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed May 30, 2018 4:32 pm

HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Shug » Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 am

Strangely the bit over clisham wasnt the worst. The initial hill up after the junction to hushinish was tough but once up that it was fine.
It was the northerly wind from balallan to shawbost that was the toughest!
We didn't have a car, so rocked up to the ferry and got on fine. Didnt realise they now let you prebook when you don't have a car.
The missus was looking in every estate agent window we passed and relentlessly complained about how noisy edinburgh was when we got home so I'm not sure if we'll get back off the island next time :lol:
Tho I must admit its tempting seeing 3/4 bedroom houses for similar price as our flat here!
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Thu May 31, 2018 5:33 pm

HC.
APPROVED user

Postby I.J » Thu May 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Was 31 celsius here the other day.

Drank six beers outside and passed out.

:D
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 pm

HC.
APPROVED user

Postby I.J » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Opposite here - any day it slips below 25 degrees, I'm in the wardrobe for a jumper.

Acclimatising is a piece of piss. 8-)
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Next

Return to The terracing