Protecting your property

Protecting your property

Postby Forrest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:38 am

Forrest
APPROVED user

Re: Protecting your property

Postby Jambojim52 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Time the authorities had a rethink. They had no right entering his property and he defended himself from a much young fitter person. The scum that target old folk should have no rights what so ever, and the home owner should be rewarded instead of facing further trauma.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby anders » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Whatever the outcome, he has surely got to be arrested and investigated at the start. Someone is dead, by another person's hand, and we have to look into it. And the fact that he is/was a burglar....was that a fact when he was arrested? The defendant says he was, but you can't take just one person's word for it (you can imagine where that would lead to - a spate of 'self-defence' things some of which may turn out to be scores being settled, or perpetrators describing their victims as the guilty one). So step 1, for the safety of all society, is that killers must be arrested and held and interviewed and investigated until the facts are established.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby Jambojim52 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:15 am

anders wrote:Whatever the outcome, he has surely got to be arrested and investigated at the start. Someone is dead, by another person's hand, and we have to look into it. And the fact that he is/was a burglar....was that a fact when he was arrested? The defendant says he was, but you can't take just one person's word for it (you can imagine where that would lead to - a spate of 'self-defence' things some of which may turn out to be scores being settled, or perpetrators describing their victims as the guilty one). So step 1, for the safety of all society, is that killers must be arrested and held and interviewed and investigated until the facts are established.

No need to arrest him for murder. Simply take him in or ask the right questions on scene. It's clear the two who broke in, have no connection to the couple, and it's unlikely they would be invited at that time of night. The fact the other person fled the scene ( as attested to by independent witnesses ) shows the two were not there by right.
People have a right to feel save in their own homes, and the older we get the less likely we are to have visitors late at night.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby HC. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:53 pm

You should be be allowed to kill someone because they're burgalling your house.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby HC. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:58 pm

For feck sake!!!!!

I've just re-read my post and I really friggin hope that folk noticed there was a NOT ommited in my post! :shock: :? :mrgreen:
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby anders » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:13 pm

HC. wrote:For feck sake!!!!!

I've just re-read my post and I really friggin hope that folk noticed there was a NOT ommited in my post! :shock: :? :mrgreen:

Thought it was irony.

Or that you're a nasty peice of work who's path I will not be crossing. :o

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby I.J » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:01 pm

I've learned a lot over here.

The only way to stop burglars from being shot is to arm burglars.

:D
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Return to The terracing