OFFICIAL JAMBOS.NET ANYONE BUT ENGLAND THREAD

Re: OFFICIAL JAMBOS.NET ANYONE BUT ENGLAND THREAD

Postby Shug » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 am

Jambojim52 wrote:And once again at half time they jet to the England camp for a report! They just don't get it and treat Scotland with disdain ( much like the Westmister Government ) :evil:

No a fan of the 1966 flashback bit?
I thought that was quite original :roll:
Shug
APPROVED user

Postby iantjambo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 am

I never, ever thought that in my lifetime I would see an Argentinian side as bad as that.
Basic mistake after basic mistake.
iantjambo
Confirmed Jambo

Postby Jambojim52 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:27 pm

They won again today and they are creaming themselves. Unfortunately I can see them winning it this year, and that would be horrendous as it was bad enough the last time.
Jambojim52
Head of conspiracy theories

Postby HC. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:27 am

I've missed pretty much every game having been on holiday so looking forward to watching this week.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Forrest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 am

I've not been watching many full games, so for me, the BBC coverage has been pretty good - I can pop online and get 3-minute highlights packages from every game - tiptop!
Forrest
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Been some truly horrendous games and a couple of stunners. Argies were one of the worst for years. Finally got my date for the hospital so will miss the back end of this week. Not missed much so far so not bothered. Only watch ONE Engeeeeerland game but the studio creamers are out in full force and will only get worse. They don't seem to understand that the Union does not fallow them and think we all want their pish shoved down our throats at EVERY game. Can they not just stick to commentating on the game in hand?
Jambojim52

Postby I.J » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Watched the games yesterday on Canadian tv, and not only did they fail to mention 1966 within 4 seconds of kick off, they didn't even point out that Fernando Hierro used to play for Bolton, in England, who once won the World Cup.

I liked it. :D
First I bang the drum,
Then I bang your mum.
I.J
APPROVED user

Postby anders » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 pm

I.J wrote:Watched the games yesterday on Canadian tv, and not only did they fail to mention 1966 within 4 seconds of kick off, they didn't even point out that Fernando Hierro used to play for Bolton, in England, who once won the World Cup.

Sounds excellent. I used to think the only way to watch football on the BBC was with the sound off.

...dream on...
anders
Confirmed Jambo

Location: englandshire, near Scotland. And Bruntsfield/Merchiston

Postby HC. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:26 pm

anders wrote:
I.J wrote:Watched the games yesterday on Canadian tv, and not only did they fail to mention 1966 within 4 seconds of kick off, they didn't even point out that Fernando Hierro used to play for Bolton, in England, who once won the World Cup.

Sounds excellent. I used to think the only way to watch football on the BBC was with the sound off.

BBC is better than ITV. Only marginally, but.
HC.
APPROVED user

Postby Jambojim52 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:42 pm

On the BBC news tonight they were on about Germany going out. Fiona Bruce " they played in Kiliningrad where England play tomorrow.....

Then the story went to the stadium where the woman again mentioned England playing there and interviewed England fans on how far they can go.

Now why were they even mentioned when the story was Germany going out? What did mentioning England add to the story?

They just don't get it! ABE! ( Still think they are going to win and think I may have to emigrate. )

Room for a lodger IJ?
Jambojim52

PreviousNext

Return to The terracing